Honor CodePolicy on Collaboration By enrolling in a course on this e-learning platform, you join a global community of fellow learners and noted subject matter experts (SMEs). The platform managers - Fairstart Foundation - and the third party providers of course materials depend on your personal motivation to learn and master the material. And, to do so with complete personal and professional honesty and integrity. Users agree to comply with the Honor Code, which includes the following: The Honor Code - Pledge of Users By enrolling in a course on this platform, I agree that I will:
- Complete all periodic, mid-terms and final exams with my own work. I will not submit the work of any other person or organization and represent it to be my own work.
- Have only one user account - I will not let anyone use my legal name, username and/or password or other means to gain access to the course work or the platform.
- Not engage in activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
The platform is designed to accommodate the following, which professors will clarify for each course offered:
- The opportunity to cooperate with and collaborate with other users on the course materials, lecture videos, exercises and homework.
- Discuss with others the concepts and materials related to each course.
- Present ideas and written work to other users and the professors for comment or constructive criticism.